Saturday, September 10, 2011

Products I Love: Post 3

I LOVE the new yoplait smoothie mixes!
A few weeks ago, my husband bought me a beautiful blender. I went to the grocery store that week and bought fresh blueberries, bananas, strawberries, and greek yogurt.....in addition to a pretty nice grocery bill considering how much produce is here.
I had a coupon for the yoplait mixes in some clippings mom sent me so I thought I would give them a try.
OMYWORD!

This is the nutritional values:

Yoplait Frozen Smoothie Mix Nutrition

CaloriesFatCarbsProteinSodium
1101.5g14g5g80mg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But here is the GREAT thing!
Each serving (using skim milk...) is only 2 Weight Watchers Points!
I use 1/2 c of 2% so its probley more like 2.5 or 3pts but they are so good and so filling! Which is a key thing when doing Weight Watchers.

Here the mixes run about $3.88 for a package. Remember each package contains 2 servings.
Strawberries alone here run about $4.
I'm pretty happy


1 comment: