Monday, September 5, 2011

My neighbors are so LOUD

Well I was doing homework but I have had to set that aside do to the extreme LOUDNESS coming through my walls due to my extremely LOUD neighbors. I can clearly hear each and every word and sometimes they are simple yelling for the fun of it. I am not exaggerating when I say my walls are shaking and my couch is moving. Last time I had to yell shut up "which took at least an hour of hearing them yell" for me to gather the courage. I am about to bang on the wall but I see them all the time. Jake and I are giving up GOOD money in order to live here and I should NOT have to put up with this. UGHHHHHHH

Anywase, since Jake has left my internet has shut off and a 'plumb line?' in our upstairs bathroom broke in half and flooded our little sink area. I at least got the internet to start working (after an hour and a half on the phone with foreign speaking people) and maintance has graciously put my situation under the emergency category and will fix my problem Friday afternoon. So kind of them to put me as a top priority....'sarcasm'. So i have some towls shoved up under my sink, and the wood is beginning to buckle and swell.

At least I will be leaving this house in a couple of hours to enjoy a dinner party with some of the other wives.

yup...there goes my walls again...

                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment