Monday, January 23, 2012

Just another post :)

Well I am excited to tell you all that I am still living and not dead.
The reason I write this is because I seriously thought I was dying this morning when working out with the Insanity DVD. It was Day 1 and I thought I was going to die. I'm serious. Jake is so commited and is really wanting to do this for 60 days. Ummm...one day at a time for me. I did make it through the entire first day without passing out but I did hobble upstairs and sat next to the commode until the vomiting sensation left me (which was an hour and a half later....yes I am pathetic.) I don't know if I want to ever do that again. I don't feel good about doing it I just feel pain....
So anywase....

On a lighter note, I got to finish eating my baked oatmeal (which is the most wonderful baked oatmeal I have ever eaten!!) and not having to throw it up went to go work on some sewing!

Making these into little therapy wheat pouches


Some beautiful fabric my momma sent to me


There is so much ironing involved


Getting a head start on some baby burp rags!


My little set-up (sorry its so dark)
 I love learning about the sewing machine and making new things. I am hoping this saves me some money down the line when I learn more than just straight-stitching and the basics. Not to mention all of the home-made gifts!

I have been journaling latley. Recently during my quite times I have wished that I had a journal to just write down all of my prayers, thoughts, decisions, doubts, worries, and goals. I am learning so much and am really trying to 'listen' more.
Vegetarian week went well, and the second week went well also. I did have some chicken thigh strips today on my salad but other than that veges have been everywhere. Not doing so great with the water intake. I haven't been drinking anything other than water and gatorade not even tea. I just cant get those glasses into one day!
We went to the beach yesterday and got belted with sand. Jake looked so uncomfortable but kept telling me he was having a good time. After an hour of not complaining one bit we finally went back home. He is so nice to me. We got to watch my beloved Once Upon a Time and screamed when Mary Margarete and James kissed!!! Ughh I was so excited. It really is the most wonderful show.
Put our Xterra up for sale! Hoping someone will make an offer soon....well kinda...I have really liked that car but the military will only move 1 car per family which makes complete since for families here to only have 1 car??*sarcasm*
Even tho it has broke down and cost us thousands of dollars in repair, it really was a nice car ;)

My Christmas tree is still up....Jake thinks it looks nice in the frontroom and I'm not going to argue with him. I just thought the movers could pack it while they are here so I don't have to worry about it.

I'm gonna go post about the baked oatmeal I made Saturday. You really should try it. It was so delicous and SO HEALTHY! woo woo. I love those recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment