Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Products I Love: Post 2

This week I want to share with you some older products that I have come to love over the years and have become a staple to my life. I also want to share a new product that I think everyone will love:

  • Oil of Olay Lotions
  • Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion
  • Bed Bath & Beyond's Mineral Oil

5 stars! $9.47
Growing up my daddy used Olay lotion every morning on his face after he would shave. I love this lotion. Not only does certain kinds of some of their lotions have sunscreen protectors in it (which Aubree tends to like more) but it is so soft and will NOT leave your skin sticky! I like the orginal lotion the most but use the one with the sunscreen in it while living here in Hawaii. I love the smell of it each morning because it reminds me of when dad woutld put it on his face early in the mornings.


 5 stars! $18.97
I received this type of Olay lotion last year for Christmas. It truly is amazing. It doesn't sting around your eyes and when you sweat, it does not leave you feeling sticky or nasty. I also like this product because it doesn't really have a frangrance so it won't give you headaches. This Olay total effects also comes with SPF 15 and hydrates your skin while curing sun damage. It contains antioxidants and moisturizers.

$8
 I love baby lotion. I love how it is smells so wonderful. I love that it reminds me of little Brock. I don't know, there is just something about this lotion that just relaxes you without leaving you sticky, nasty feeling, and with a headache. Each morning and night I put it on and just feel 10x better afterwards. This is most def. one of my top favorite products. I would chose this lotion over Bath and Body Works any day!

I have only had this product for 1 day and I already love it. Jacque was so kind and bought Jake and I this at Bed Bath and Beyond because I was looking for some here for our cutting board. I rubbed down our board last night with this oil and this morning it looks like a brand new beautiful board! For the first week you are supposed to use it every day and then limit it to once a week then once a month for the year. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment