Friday, May 27, 2011

Garden Day

First of all I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUBREE! I hope you enjoy your custom made dining room table! I wish I could have been with you today but I will see you in a couple of weeks.

Loving Some Cracker Barrel!
Today was so wonderful. I can't wait to post about my big surprise but I have been so tired and I want to take really great pictures of all the hard work my family put into the surprise! I woke up at 10:15 which sounded about right because that's around 5:15 Hawaii time and I would have been up already. Sarah and I got ready and headed out with mom to eat at the Cracker Barrel. I love going there on Fridays because there daily special is wild brown rice. It is the most fantastic rice I have ever eaten! We looked around the shop and found a beautiful yellow quilt that I really believe Sarah should have for her bedroom. Her room is painted in a pale yellow. We smelled all the Yankee candles, looked through the 'nick-knacks', and ate a fantastic lunch. We love sitting outside on the rocking chairs and watching people walk by and looking at little kids play checkers. We then looked around for some curtains and went 'antiquing'. Had a SONIC DRINK today and it made me sick. I can't remember the last time I had something that syrupy and sweet.


When we got home I took a little nap with my Sarah and then went outside to weed her vegetable garden. She has planted squash, red bell pepper, pumpkins, zuchinni, jalepenos, orange bell peppers, cucumbers, strawberries, tomatoes, sunflowers, and apple and peach trees. I will most definetly take pictures and post them on my family page. Sarah preceded to wack herself in the knee with her hoe and bent over trying not to be sick. I then came in and had some tacos with my momma while we watched some MASH. Afterwards, I went over to Robert and Jacque's house and visited with them and Jake's wonderful grandparents. We sat around the pool and enjoyed the amazing scenory they have outside their back door.
I am now sitting down at 11:15 wide awake watching some more MASH with Sarah, Shroder, and Bear and I LOVE IT! Jake called and said that his battery changed his training days back to the ORIGINAL day so now he will be by himself for 5 more days. I hate that he is by himself and it makes me miss him terribly. My husband is so handsome! Can't wait to blog about my surprise and all the wonderful sights that one can find around the Driscoll farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment