Friday, July 15, 2011

Weight Watchers Brownies

I have been on this diet for 4 weeks now and was deprived the night before last of some delicious peanut butter cookies that I made for Jake. Now, I did have 1 but it was a dinky little cookie and cost me 3 points. SO, I went to my pantry to grab some of the pure pumpkin my momma had sent me the week before and began to make some weight watcher brownies. They are AMAZING....maybe I was just really happy to have a brownie that was only 2 or 3 points and I was really not trying to think about the Pioneer Woman brownies I had made the week before but they were still VERY good. They were also VERY easy!


Ingredients:
1 reg size can of Pure Pumpkin
1 box of Devil's Food Cake Mix

NO OIL, NO EGGS, and NO WATER!


Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees
Add the Two Ingredients to a Medium Size Bowl


Mix well
Spray a 12 tin muffin pan with Pam or use liners and spray
Bake for about 20 min.


While I waited I hugged, loved, and snuggled with this wonderful creature. I also boo-hooed knowing he was about to go home; he's sad too I just know it.


Do the toothpick test and if it comes out dry after 20 min your good! I made mine in a 6 container tin so they were about an extra point but if you make them in the 12 container tin they are 2 points each :)


1 comment: