Thursday, June 27, 2013

Going Down Memory Lane Today

I was going through some photos on our Walmart account this afternoon to order me some prints for some picture frames I had and was just transported back to some amazing times I have had.
Mostly from my wedding in Arkansas.

That day went by so beautifully fast and I am so glad we have pictures that capture so much of went on that day.
While I was looking through the pics. I realized that there were some on there I had not really looked at before! Like these:






 Oh and our decorations were so very beautiful!





Love! Everything was handmade even that flower tree :)

I am just so so glad I got the time today to remember May 15th 2010. I felt so blessed by all of our family and friends that came out to support us that day and show us love. I felt so honored to have our youth minister marry us and to have Jakes grandpa say an opening prayer over us!


Just some amazing memories I wanted to share with you guys today!

1 comment: