Friday, March 16, 2012

Well It's Friday

So today is the day I am having to do something I have been avoiding since growing up...yes...I have to get my blood taken...
I know this sounds so ridiculous. This may or may not be one of the reasons why I keep putting off having children.. :(
I have a severe problem. I faint like its going into fashion. Getting a manicure=fainting in salon floor. Stubbing toe in Physics class=fainting in front of class mates. Cutting finger of cheese grater, cleaning knifes, etc.= fainting in front of stunned husband. Step on tack=faint. Talking with manager about a miscarraige=faint in bathroom on nasty floor hitting head on commode.
I'm serious. Its bad.
The last time I had my blood taken is when I was 10 years old and back then, I took on the world! But now I am such a sissy. Jake put everything into perspective this morning when he said that men on the front lines don't get a nice office and nurse but whatever is available, or when a child has cancer and has to go through chemo. That has really helped. Probley wont stop me from falling out on the floor in front of countless military men but it has helped.

ugh please pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment