Friday, March 16, 2012

Things I Love

This is going to be a long and boring post considering the fact that I am sitting here watching Jake play video games...


Things I love...

  • I love waking up in the mornings next to my husband. Sometimes he puts on music for me to wake up too. Recently it has been the Doris Day Pandora, Coldplay's 'Paradise', or Karman. I love it. Also some mornings when he doesn't mind me staying in bed, he just puts in As Time Goes By and tucks me into both of our quilts while the Hawaiin sun rises behind our headboard.
  • I love the smell of fresh towels out of the laundry after getting out of the shower just to be enveloped by the smell of Lavender Gain.
  • I love sitting down with my friends, whether they are 23 or 77, listening to the tea pot whistle at us while going through assortments of teas, and talking about all the amazing things God is doing in our different and special lives.
  • I love driving in this big 'ole Chevy with the windows down and listening to a range of music from Simon and Garfunkel, Journey, NickleCreek, or Lady Antebellum.
  • I love new windshield wipers.
  • I LOVE Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Fablehaven.
  • I love sitting down on this red couch snuggling up in a Cracker Barrel quilt, sipping my coffee, and reading a good book.
  • I love going to Waiminalo and Kailua beach here.
  • I love golden retrievers.
  • I love when I'm walking somewhere beside my husband and he takes my hand in his.
  • I love when I go to sleep at night, I not only get to see my husband beside me but I also get to snuggle up with my Lovey :)
  • I love that Jake and I are together and he's not hundreds of miles away from me.
  • I love new baby angus cows.
  • I love when all the flowers come out during Arkansas's spring and looking out my window at all of them.
  • I love riding on the Polaris with my daddy and picking Muscadines off the tree to eat.
  • I love Amanda Wade's facials.
  • I love going to Branson and looking at all the Christmas lights.
  • I love banana nut cheerios.
  • I love Antique Roadshow, Once Upon a Time, Vicar of Dibley, and Franklin.
  • I love the memories I have with my Memaw.
  • I love care packages from my momma.
  • I love playing the guitar.
  • I love kisses from Pumpkin.
  • I love hugs from Dewey Hickey.
  • I love cookouts with my family.
  • I love everything about Christmas.
  • I love Jcrew.
  • I love that I have two very special and very different sisters who will be my best friends for the rest of my life.
  • I love that I am graduated from school and I don't owe one dime!
  • I love spending time around Jake's grandparents dining room table with all of his (and my) family.
  • I love riding on motorcycles.
  • I love grilled salmon, pomegranate greek yogurt, peanut butter sandwhiches, and chili on a cold day...with cheetos.
  • I love the book of James and 1&2 Timothy.
  • I love my friends.
  • I love golden retrievers...have I mentioned that yet ;)
  • I love Farmers Bank. haha, no I really do, they are always so nice to me.
  • I love fresh honey.
  • I love that God forgives and blesses me daily even when I do not deserve anything.
  • I love that I used to could stick a pencil in-between the two front teeth in my mouth and now they are perfect without the help of braces.
  • I love the atmosphere of Razorback football game days.
  • I love the smell of Yankee candles.
  • I love looking at pictures of Ireland and knowing that one day I will walk through that Emerald Isle and love every moment of it.
  • I love knowing that I married the man of my dreams. I love that he would have been the first man I have ever kissed and the last man I will ever kiss :)
  • I love that I am the first girl Jake has ever kissed and will be the last girl he will ever kiss! ;)
  • I love being a graduate from Greenwood Highschool and that I have my name engraved in the same ground along with all of mine and jake's family.
  • I love evening walks around Greenwood with my friends and sisters, just catching up on life.


I am sure I have tons more but I was getting pretty bored just sitting here watching some man named Shephard attack all these aliens on our television.

haha. Oh I got my blood taken today and I didn't faint! PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment