Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Breakfast Cookies

Skinnytaste Breakfast Cookies

As you may be aware, I love http://www.skinnytaste.com/. Gina has the most amazing and satisfying recipes. 
This morning I made her Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal breakfast cookies and was not disappointed! 
I tweaked the recipe just a little bit and it tasted amazing!

Ingredients
  • 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
  • 1 cup of uncooked quick oats ( I used Bobs Red Mill Oats and they were fine)
  • 1/4 cup chocolate chips ( I used 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips)
  • optional- I added 1 T of Jiffy Whipped peanut butter....because I could. 
Directions: 
Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray or use a Silpat (LOVE Silpats!)

Combine the mashed bananas and oats (and peanut butter if you want) in a bowl. Fold in the chips and place a tablespoon of each on the cookie sheet. 

Bake for 15 minutes. Serve warm!



No comments:

Post a Comment