Friday, January 24, 2014

Breakfast Made Simple

I have a new favorite breakfast meal. And for only 171 calories it is so good and filling!
My mom had gone to the store last weekend for some ingredients for me so I could make some Pioneer Woman Guacamole. She came back with 2 separate containers of Pico De Gallo. I used the spicy for the guac. and took the mild back home with me.

Monday morning I was scrambling some egg whites and thought to put some of that Gallo in there with it. O My. What a treat!

Ingredients:
1 Tbls of fresh Pico De Gallo
3 egg whites
1 pinch of 2% cheddar
1 pinch of salt ( love the pink Himalayan)
Splash of water/milk

Simple Simple Simple
I put in between a 100 Calorie breakfast roll and am good to go till lunch!

Also, don't y'all love my little fox cup?
It makes me smile :)

I hope everyone has a great Friday! I know I will. Jake will be landing soon and can't wait to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment