Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Break

Next week is Spring Break!! I am so excited that I will actually get a break before I start my job April 1st. My last day at UAFS is this Friday and then I will have 10 luxurious days to enjoy. Whew...what to do with all that time.
Anything I wanted.....

George Banks-
"What was I gonna do with all that free time? Anything I wanted! Maybe I'd take up fly fishing, travel to exotic places, climb Mount Everest. I was feeling on top of the world."

Sorry I felt like I should throw a Father of the Bride quote out there.
Sorry Random.

But seriously. What to do. What to do.

Wish List

  • Camping at least one night- roast some marsh mellows and chow down on some chili dogs
  • Attend a College Baseball Game 
  • Play guitar for fun!
  • Spend quality time with Copper and take him on adventure walks
  • Go Kayaking
  • Fun day in Fayetteville (Rick's Bakery, square, cafe's...)
  • Drive-In Movie (maybe with some sweet friends :) )
  • To read 
  • Run and actually enjoy it
  • Read outside on a quilt with Copper 

I'll let ya'll know which one's I actually get to do! 
I hope everyone has a safe and fun break!

No comments:

Post a Comment