Anything I wanted.....
"What was I gonna do with all that free time? Anything I wanted! Maybe I'd take up fly fishing, travel to exotic places, climb Mount Everest. I was feeling on top of the world."
Sorry I felt like I should throw a Father of the Bride quote out there.
But seriously. What to do. What to do.
- Camping at least one night- roast some marsh mellows and chow down on some chili dogs
- Attend a College Baseball Game
- Play guitar for fun!
- Spend quality time with Copper and take him on adventure walks
- Go Kayaking
- Fun day in Fayetteville (Rick's Bakery, square, cafe's...)
- Drive-In Movie (maybe with some sweet friends :) )
- To read
- Run and actually enjoy it
- Read outside on a quilt with Copper
I'll let ya'll know which one's I actually get to do!
I hope everyone has a safe and fun break!